SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2024
- Katerina Volny just donated $21.10
- Nipun just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Dad just donated $200.00
- Antwan just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Rohan Lock just donated $6.05
- Dotdigital just created a team in Paddle across the bay 2024
- Rohan just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Nathan just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Stuart Rance just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $50.00
- Estelle just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Tracy Weimar just donated $6.05
- Tracy just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Chloe just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Chu just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Jrjjr just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Jonara just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Michelle just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Melissa just registered for Paddle across the bay 2024
- Bec just donated $50.00
PADDLE ACROSS THE BAY IS AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST STAND-UP PADDLE EVENT – A 10 KILOMETRE JOURNEY ACROSS BEAUTIFUL PORT PHILLIP BAY.
Set on Melbourne’s iconic bay at sunrise, Paddle Across the Bay is a stand-up paddle (SUP) event which is proud to support Lifeline Australia in 2024. The 1.5-2 hour, 10km journey runs from Brighton Beach to Port Melbourne (subject to weather conditions).
It’s a chance to challenge yourself and improve your fitness by being physically active, and make a difference by raising money for an important cause.
Paddle Across the Bay aims to spread hope within our community and raise vital funds for Lifeline Australia.
Follow us on social media for the latest news!
Paddle Across The Bay is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of everyone involved. Participants are given the opportunity to express themselves, push their limits and link their passion to an important community cause.
This year we are partnering with Lifeline Australia to raise awareness for mental health and suicide prevention.
Crisis Support Services Phone 13 11 14 available 24 hours / 7 days - Australia's most extensive crisis support line. Anyone in Australia can speak to a trained Crisis Supporter over the phone, any time of the day or night.
Lifeline Text 0477 13 11 14 available nightly - Australia's first SMS-based Crisis Support service, any person in Australia can receive support from a Crisis Supporter by text message every night.Online chat available nightly - The online chat service is available for people who prefer to type than talk. Any person in Australia can chat with a Crisis Supporter through the Lifeline Australia website each night.
There are plenty of fun and engaging ways to raise funds and support Lifeline Australia such as our community event, Paddle Across the Bay. Joining us on the water for this event is a fun and rewarding way to make a difference.
Our vision is to create a suicide free community and with your support, we can save more lives. Our fundraising team is here to support you, so if you would like more information, please get in touch with us today.
watch 2023 event
How Can I attend Paddle Across The Bay 2024?
- Register yourself as an individual or get a crew together to create a team! Set up your Fundraisin account to start fundraising and donating directly to the Lifeline Australia cause immediately! Share your attendance across your social media channels so others can be part of the journey with you.
- We encourage paddlers to register early as we will sell out once the event hits capacity!
What time is the event on and where is Paddle Across The Bay 2024?
Paddle Across The Bay will be on Saturday, February 24th 2024. Paddlers will meet at Brighton Beach at 6 am to reach Port Melbourne by 8 am (it’s a leisurely 10km! Route is subject to change based on weather conditions to be determined closer to the event date). Family and friends can welcome paddlers at Port Melbourne shoreline and engage in market stalls, activities and breakfast while you cheer them onto the finish line.
Who is this event for? Who can attend?
Paddle Across The Bay is open to everyone, encouraging all fitness and experience levels. You do not have to be a professional paddler or even have tried it before! Paddle Across the Bay is NOT a race and we encourage you to come out and enjoy the water in a safe and inclusive environment with us to help fundraise for mental health and suicide awareness. Help us fundraise along the way!
Is there an entrance fee?
Paddle Across the Bay has a flat-fee registration fee of $110 for all our members. The registration fee helps cover our event personnel, life guards, safety boats and council permits to run this event for our paddlers safely. The registration fee also includes an exclusive, limited edition 2024 event t-shirt for you to wear whilst you paddle and is yours to keep.
Can I rent a market stall?
If you have a small business and it's relevant in the wellness and lifestyle spaces, please get in touch with our events team. Market stall applications for Paddle Across The Bay are now OPEN. Please register your interest by sending an enquiry through the contact us page.
Follow us on social media for the latest news!